Wynter Electrical provides the following Services:
- Reliable, Courteous and Professional Service
- Residential, Commercial, Office, Industrial, Rural
- Small or large scale projects
- Installation, Maintenance, Repairs
- Lighting, power, fans, smoke detectors, Underground works
- Renovations, New Additions and Replacements
- Domestic Service and Power Saving Packages
- Commercial Tailored Service and Maintenance Packages
- Free Quotes and Advice
- Available 24 Hours/ Emergency Call Outs
- Project Management
- Working with Children Check available
We can plan, install, maintain and repair a wide range of lighting. Including basic fittings to wall lights, pendants, LED lights, chandeliers, outdoor lighting, dimmers and emergency lighting.
Wynter Electrical can install, maintain and repair a wide range of power outlets. General Interior 10, 15, 20 amp oven or cook top, 3 phase outlets, weatherproof outlets, spa outlets.
Safety switches, smoke detectors and accessories
Residential and commercial Safety Switches, Door Bells and Intercoms, Smoke Detectors, Fans, Dimmers, Sensors, Phone points, TV antennas, splitters and Outlets, Data Outlets, Speaker Systems.
Repairs and maintenance
Planning, installations, repairs, maintenance plans, testing, renovations, additions , shed and workshop wiring, home automation, landscape light and power and underground. Switchboard replacement and upgrades, building rewires, light switch, light fitting and power outlet replacements and upgrades.
Air Conditioning/ HVAC/ Mechanical Services
Contract support for installation, testing and commissioning of mechanical services systems. Installation and testing of split/ reverse cycle Residential and commercial systems.
Plant maintenance support for MV/ LV electrical and hazardous areas, instrumentation and control, shut downs, project works and upgrades, underground and open pit mining operations.
Available to work day shift/ night shift across Victoria and Interstate, Electrician/ Electrical Mechanic license in Victoria, Queensland, Northern Territory and Western Australia.
Fully Licensed and Insured